Here at Beat, we like to challenge our presenters!
Three weeks ago, we gave the Takeover’s David Hammond a paperclip and asked him swap it every week for something better.
He started off here in the office and Alice from Advertising Traffic gave him a water bottle in exchange for his paperclip.
Two weeks ago David swapped THAT Beat water bottle for a lunch for 2 in The Dry Dock Bar in Dooley’s Hotel in Waterford City.
This week David swapped THAT Lunch for 2 in The Dry Dock Bar in Waterford for a gaming chair from Ellie in Carlow. And to be honest he’s pretty happy with it!
BUT maybe you have something you’d like to trade David for the gaming chair. Whatever it is, tune in to the Takeover or fill out the form below:
The terms and conditions outlined on the terms & conditions section of the Beat website apply to Paperclip Challenge in addition to those stipulated below.
- You must own any item you offer to trade and be able to provide sufficient evidence to support this if requested by a member of Beat staff.
- You will be asked to sign a waiver at the point of exchange confirming that ownership of the item will be transferred to Beat. We will provide same in relation to the item you will receive from us.
- You must agree to have the exchange filmed by a member of Beat staff at your home or a location nominated by either you or Beat and agreed upon in advance.
- Any participants under the age of 16 must have permission from a parent or guardian to trade. We may seek confirmation in writing.
- All trades are final. Once a trade has been made, you will not be able to request a return of an item.
- Any item offered for exchange must be as described in your original entry, free from faults and defects. Should any issues be found upon inspection at the point of exchange, the verbal agreement shall be deemed nul and void and written agreement will not proceed.