Beat 102-103, the South East's market-leading music station, is on the lookout for a new full-time presenter to join our talented on air team. The role will also include working with our Digital & Solutions team in creating engaging content for young adults in the South East.
POSITION: Full-time on-air presenter/Social and Digital content creator
RESPONSIBLE TO: Programme Director (Gabrielle Cummins), Head of Station Sound (Niall Power)
YOUR ROLE: Responsible for presenting Beat’s Top [email protected] and Takeover, along with support to digital and social team in content creation.
HOURS: 37.5 hours These will be flexible and deemed as necessary to successfully carry out your duties to the required standards of the Company.
- Presenter of Top [email protected] and The Takeover, along with weekend shows as required.
- Creation of online entertainment content and ensuring it is delivered at the right time on the correct platforms.
- Ensuring that digital content always complements on-air output.
- Forward planning of digital and social entertainment activity.
- Contributing to general creativity in programming and digital/solutions department.
- Participating in the planning and execution of major station events e.g. station promotions, outdoor events.
- Devise ways of engaging as creatively as possible with demographic & increasing brand loyalty among the target
- Represent Beat at events where required e.g. school talks, college events, etc.
• Love radio!
• Have a pleasant voice.
• Be digitally upskilled, capable of operating with digital native demographic via mobile technology on our website, app and key social platforms – Instagram, Tiktok, Snapchat, Whatsapp, Twitter.
• Be passionate about creativity and innovation.
• Enjoy the buzz of working as part of an enthusiastic, fun & driven team.
• Immerse yourself in popular culture and entertainment.
• Be an independent thinker who thrives on demonstrating own initiative.
• Be an active mojo creator.
How to apply: This is a very creative job that requires a creative application. We want you to communicate to us about yourself & why you should be the person to secure this job. A short voice demo should be included with your application. All applications should be sent to [email protected]. Deadline for receipt of applications: COB Monday Feb 7th 2022.