New legal documents have said that Angelina Jolie sought to inflict harm’ upon her ex-husband, Brad Pitt by selling her stake in their shared French vineyard to a Russian oligarch.
Pitt is now suing Jolie for her sale. He claimed that the decision to sell her stake in the vineyard, the former couple bought in 2008, forced him into a partnership with “a stranger with poisonous associations and intentions".
Pitt is said to have contributed 60% to the purchase while Jolie paid the remaining 40%. Pitt also claims that he and Jolie agreed not to sell their stakes with each other’s permission.
However, according to the BBC, it’s alleged that Jolie sold her share to to a Luxembourg-based spirits manufacturer controlled by Russian oligarch Yuri Shefler, without Pitt's knowledge.
Pitt's lawyers have now said they will be suing Jolie and requesting a trial by jury.
Representatives for Jolie are yet to respond publicly.