Full time role.
This role requires a candidate who can meet the requirements of the following disciplines.
- Report to Solutions Manager in relation to execution of creative solutions from conception through to completion with direct & agency teams.
- Assist in developing content that makes Beat stand out from the crowd.
- Assist in reporting of engagement metrics for content, continually showing the business value of creating engaging content.
- Produce Post Campaign Analysis reports (PCAs)
- Share commercial content on Beat’s social media platforms including management of Dark posts
- Distribution of prizes
- Assist with management of Beat Fleet & OB activity
- Assist with roll out of on air competitions
- Liaise with representatives from national Sales house Media Central & with direct sales team executives across all five counties
- Attend solutions meetings
- Play a key role in the co-ordination and completion of station events.
- Deliver against creative, production and client demands.
- Maintain excellent product knowledge at all times.
What we expect of you…
- An excellent command of the English language, spelling & grammar
- Full driver’s license
- An ability to work under pressure, highlight obstacles and constraints
- An excellent level of support to other team members
- Delivery of an exceptional level of service to all
- Creative thinker
- Self-awareness and confidence
- Straight talking, honest and a good team player
- Drive and determination to deliver within tight deadlines
- Flexible and able to handle multiple tasks
- Enthusiastic and persuasive
- Results Driven
Who you’ll work with…
- Solutions Department: Solutions Manager, Digital Editor, part-time Solutions Support/social media creator and Beat Fleet team
- Award winning Beat sales teams (Direct & Media Central)
- Award winning Beat programming team
- Creative team
- New and existing clients
- Internal admin teams such as traffic and accounts
CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm Tuesday August 2nd.