We are looking for a service advisor to join our team in Bolands Waterford.
Service advisor will ideally have experience in administration, planning and customer care. This role is customer facing role in a busy retail outlet, commitment to excellent customer experience and an interest in sales are necessary. The ideal candidate should also be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, have good attention to detail and well-developed customer relationship skills.
The successful candidate will ideally:
- To manage all service telephone and walk-in enquiries.
- Establish understanding and an agreement with the customer of the work to be carried out.
- Reviews vehicle and customer history to identify potential additional work requirements (such as recalls, or items noted at last service).
- Manage the handover and administration of Customer Service Vehicles. Explain the work carried out on the vehicle ensuring customer’s full understanding and authorisation.
- Ensure Vehicle Health Checks are carried out on each vehicle.
- Invoice off work completed.
- Complete warranty obligations in line
- Manage any necessary liaison with department manager regarding customer dissatisfaction. Follow up in line with Dealership procedures.
- Maintain relevant systems ensuring accuracy at all times.
- Completes any other appropriate activities as specifies by the Service Manager.
To apply please email [email protected] or call 051-872122