Qualified Stainless-Steel Fabricator
Buttimer Engineering are currently recruiting for experienced, hardworking and reliable Stainless Steel Fabricators based at their Stainless Steel Workshop in Cahir, Co Tipperary for immediate start.
- Qualification - Level 6 Advanced Certificate Craft – Metal Fabrication.
- 3/5 Years experience
- Ability to read drawings and work on own initiative
- Ability to use workshop equipment including but not limited to
- Break Press
- Pedistal Drill
- Sectional and Plate Rolls
- Overhead Gantry Crane
- Counterbalance Forklift
- MIG and TIG Welding required.
- Experience of Tanks and Pressure Vessels an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience of good Health and Safety Practices.
- Ability to work to tight production schedule.
Buttimer Engineering are currently recruiting for experienced, hardworking and reliable Mechanical Fitters in the Munster/South Leinster region for immediate start. Candidates must be flexible with regard to shift/start times, and willing to travel to different locations to carry out their work.
Level 6 Advanced Certificate Craft – Mechanical Automation and Maintenance Fitting Or Level 6 Advanced Certificate Craft – Metal Fabrication.
Minimum 6 years industry experience, Clean drivers licence, Up-to-date Safepass Manual Handling and abrasive wheel training.
- Development and fit up of pipe-work, pipe supports, 3mm plus platework and ducting.
- Experience with mechanical conveyors, belt, screw, chain etc.
- Reading engineering drawings.
- Understanding of Welding Procedure Specifications and certification.
- Working safely and ensure work is done to the right quality.
- Understanding of Health and Safety industry guidelines.
- Understanding of all types of welding.
- Can work under their own initiative.
- Have considerable technical knowledge of fabrication techniques (essential).
- The ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems (essential).
- Have a positive attitude, be eager to work and can work on own initiative.
- Must be self-motivated and high energy.
- Have good inter-personal skills with the ability to integrate into the existing engineering team, and work alongside colleagues of other disciplines.
- Must have the highest level of honesty, trust and integrity
This role is a 12 month fixed term contract reporting directly to the Engineering Director
- Engineering degree or equivalent technical qualification preferably Mechanical, Process / Automation, Manufacturing.
- 5 – 10 years relevant experience in the Mechanical sector. Experience in bulk handling equipment / conveying, dairy or brewing industry would be seen as an advantage.
- Based at head office in Cahir, Co. Tipperary with some travel to client location / sites.
- Clear ability to use various packages such as Microsoft project, excel, word and AutoCAD.
- Solid Works or FEA software etc. would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Good analysis, judgement and problem-solving skills along with an ability to input effectively into decision making, with the team.
- Managing customer projects from initial concept to handover.
- Review and analyse client specifications in terms of Company’s quotation, scope of supply and commercial terms.
- Generate and check project engineering deliverables such as technical specifications, procurement submittals and handover documentation.
- Prepare Design Qualification (DQ), Installation Qualification (IQ) and Operational Qualification (OQ) for projects including supporting FATs and commissioning.
- Performing Design Reviews with client/production/engineering department.
- Inspecting the mechanical build as it progresses and facilitating project communications and reports.
- Work with other internal departments to ensure project objectives are met.
- Oversee project management elements including the commercial aspects of projects from estimating, procurement, through to final close out.
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise on projects.
- Project planning and resource management, Liaise with clients, sub-contractors and inhouse project teams.
- Overseeing project quality control and project health and safety matters.
- Any other functions deemed relevant by your line manager.
All applications should be sent to [email protected] or posted to: Buttimer Engineering, Finance & HR Department, Cahir Business Park, Cahir, Co. Tipperary E21 W240
Buttimer Engineering is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion or political beliefs.