Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
This role is Varied and Growing
- Process and invoicing orders .
- Liaising with Customers and Suppliers on a regular basis.
- Undertake general administrative tasks, dealing with phone & email queries/orders.
- Providing general administration support to the team.
- Document control, assisting with processing updates to project documentation.
- Assisting with stock control and day to day purchasing.
- General filing in the office
- Strong communication & sales skills (by phone/email)
- Organised with the ability to multi task and focus on priority projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word & Outlook or similar computer software
- Previous Equine background would be of benefit.
- Experience in Sage or similar packages would be of benefit but not essential.
- 1-2 year of relevant working experience in a fast-moving office environment.
- Must hold a minimum of second level education.
Position is full time permanent
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
To apply, email your CV to [email protected]