Competitive pay with efficiency & productivity bonus.
Employment Assistance Programme
Industry-leading training and progression plans
Bike to Work Scheme
20 days Annual Leave
Apply by Email with Curriculum Vitae to [email protected]
- Must be motivated with a positive and enthusiastic attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to work to high standards with attention to detail and follow processes.
- Experience beneficial, but not essential.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Complete wet working including washing exterior, engine compartment, wheel arches, door ledges and any other relevant bodypart.
- Dry off vehicle, steam clean & lacquer engine compartment.
- Treat minor paintwork damage.
- Hand wax vehicle.
- Treat rubber moldings, clean exterior and interior windows.
- Vacuum interior of vehicle including door compartments and boot area.
- Treat vinyl areas.
- Undertake final inspection of vehicle before delivery of vehicle to customer or sales department.
- General cleaning duties around the dealership & premises.
- Report any problems with working equipment.
- Minimize wastage and losses.
Please note these details are a guide only and does not aim to detail every possible task and expectation. The job description may be subject to change from time to time.