Automotive Service Advisor
George Corbett Motors is currently seeking applications for the position of Automotive Service Advisor.
The role will involve working in all areas of a busy Aftersales Department and will include:
- Liaising with customers in a courteous, professional and efficient manner.
- Receiving and defining customer service and repair requests.
- Management of service appointment bookings.
- Administrative duties.
The ideal candidate for the position will possess the following attributes:
- A strong work ethic with a desire to learn and develop.
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Possess the drive to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Excellent time management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A positive attitude and ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Full, clean driver’s licence.
Previous experience in a retail/service environment would be an advantage but it is not essential as full training will be provided.
Interested candidates should apply to: [email protected]