Branch Assistant – Bunclody (Part Time)
We have an exciting Branch Assistant position available in our Country Life Branch in Bunclody. The successful candidate will be working in the Yard whilst also assisting with in Branch services. As a valued member of the team you will be essential to the success of our branch by providing customers with a first class experience. We are looking for someone to work at least 3 days per week with Saturday being one of those days.
- Assisting customers with yard collections
- Receiving and checking in deliveries
- Operating on site machinery such as Forklifts and Telehandlers
- Since first impressions are crucial you will need to ensure that the yard and work environment are clean and well maintained at all times.
- Top Class Customer Service
- Be the customers’ champion by providing top quality, fast, efficient and friendly service at all times.
- Build trusting relationships with our customers and provide excellent service and advice
- Keen interest in and understanding of our product range and services
- Branch Operations
- Be able to work in the shop and store yard as and when needed
- Keen interest in Agri sector
- Experience operating machinery such as Forklifts and Telehandlers
- A friendly outgoing personality, excellent customer service skills and ambition to deliver beyond customers’ expectation
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent team work skills as well ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to multitask and to consistently deliver high standard quality work in a busy environment
- A person with an agricultural or farming background is desirable
- A forklift licence is desirable
We are looking for a passionate, reliable and committed individual who is willing to work and wants to build a career in the Agricultural industry. If this sounds like you, please apply through the My Career portal on the Glanbia Homepage with an up to date resume www.glanbia.com/careers
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Glanbia Ireland embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams where different perspectives drive innovation and growth. We strive to create an inclusive workplace where people can bring their true self to work and achieve their full potential.
Join our Talent Pool:
Considering a new career in Glanbia Ireland but this isn’t the role for you?! Then why not register your experience & sign up for career opportunities at: www.glanbiaireland.com/careers
Glanbia Ireland is a Values Based Organisation - www.glanbiaireland.com