Hartley People are currently seeking to recruit an Accountant - Audit Senior for a valued client in the Wexford area.
Working on an extensive and broad portfolio of clients, the successful candidate will work as part of a team reporting to the audit manager.
Candidates must have a proven track record of outstanding performance and display a high level of people and business skills.
They will be expected to have shown an on-going commitment to their personal and professional development through continuing education and development.
Responsibilities and requirements:
As audit senior, you will take responsibility for successfully delivering audit and accounting engagements within agreed timelines, including client and team communications, planning and execution of audits and accounting engagements.
• Complete assignments, adhering to internal and external standards and deadlines
• Technical strengths, including FRS 102, and IFRS
• Strong experience of audit and accounting software applications
• Review work of audit staff / team members
• Responsibility for mentoring and training new hires and other colleagues
• Excellent interpersonal and team skills
• Maintain and build client relationships
• Ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of audit software, including Caseware.
What to do Next ?
Contact Damien McCleane in the strictest of confidence to discuss if this opportunity could be right for you.