Hartley People are currently recruiting on behalf of a valued Waterford based Energy company, who are looking to fill the position of Chemical Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing Energy company in Waterford.
Supported by the Chief Technical Officer, you will be responsible for
- Process design and oversight of the construction of thermal/vacuum swing adsorber requirements for the modular process.
- Advising on recommended commissioning and operating parameters as well as engagement with stakeholders including potential Customers and Suppliers
- Will be passionate and ambitious about tackling climate change and have an appreciation of the significance of carbon emissions mitigation and control on Global Warming.
- You will hold a Ph.D. or Master in Chemical Engineering.
- 5+ years post-primary experience (combination of industry & postgraduate studies).
- Possess practical experience in the integration of component parts of gas adsorption systems in particular as they might relate to capture of CO2 under tight time constraints.
- Have the flexibility and adaptability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- The ideal candidate must be comfortable working in a start-up environment.
The client is offering an attractive remuneration package along with relocation if moving from overseas
For immediate consideration please email your CV to [email protected] in response to this job posting.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence, and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.