Factory & Fitting Co-Ordinator
We are looking for a Factory & Fitting Co-ordinator to join our team.
Brief job description:
- Plan and manage the daily production schedule for the factory for all PVC orders.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Liaise with suppliers about orders and delivery dates. Note special orders and track as required.
- Accurately input order data into systems.
- Manage the efficient scheduling of all customer orders through the scheduler system.
- Coordinate fitting dates with the Aluminium department for mixed material jobs.
- Schedule the fitting dates, compile diary of jobs for fitting teams.
- Customer service, contact customers in a timely manner with fitting dates, update them on their order status/fitting date.
- Manage general phone and email enquiries.
Skills and Experience
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Methodical, analytical, and excellent attention to detail
- Strong administration and IT skills
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Ability to work independently and within a wider team, this position will require you to work with and communicate with multiple departments across the company.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication, planning, and organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to multi-task.
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively.
- Experience working in an office environment with a customer service focus
- Knowledge of the construction industry is desirable but not essential.
- Previous work with a computerised scheduling system, desirable but not essential, training will be provided.
- Resilience and determination to achieve a goal
- Flexible and adaptable
- Enthusiastic, self-starter and self-motivated
- Can-do attitude
For any further information on this position please call 053 9383526 or to apply please send email address and cover letter to [email protected]