Skilled General Operatives: Job Description
Purpose of the Role: The Skilled Operative must be target driven, and obtain a high level of health and safety, quality and production on site at all times.
Reporting to: Technical Manager
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for completing tasks within the area of responsibility.
- Comply with SOP’s and adhere to Health and Safety policies and procedures including the use of proper PPE.
- Adhere to work instructions and procedures.
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- Bring any machine or product defects to the attention of your supervisor.
- Ensure safety and quality procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Maintain equipment and work area in careful and orderly manner.
- Reporting any accidents or near misses is expected and assistance with any investigation is a prerequisite of the Company’s safety policy.
- Participate fully in Lean Manufacturing processes and embrace new methods of working.
Selection Criteria/Person Specification:
- Minimum 1 years experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Skilled in the use of general hand tools and power tools.
- Experienced with working at heights is an advantage.
- Ability to interpret Engineering Drawings.
- Safe Pass, Manual Handling and Driving License an advantage.
To apply email [email protected] or call Ciara on 0873378252
This job description is subject to review at the discretion of Modubuild. The list of duties in this job description should not be considered exhaustive and you may be required to carry out other adhoc duties as deemed necessary from time to time by your manager.