Junior Planner Transport & Logistics
An opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to work as part of a busy and expanding logistics team based in New Ross. This is an entry level role which offers full training and an excellent opportunity for progression within a dynamic organisation.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Receiving & processing customer bookings and assisting senior planners in liaising with drivers.
- Organisation of freight documents.
- Data entry & Invoicing
- Managing ferry bookings and updating transport system
- Dealing with and responding to calls, emails, queries from customers.
- Other ad hoc administration duties.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be punctual, self-motivated & organised
- Have a good working knowledge of MS office and Excel
- Be flexible & a strong team player
- Have good attention to detail
If interested please reply in writing to O'Brien Transport (Newbawn) Ltd, Marshmeadows, New Ross, Co. Wexford or emails to [email protected]