With over 25 years in Forklifts industry, we are leading provider of forklift service in south-east. We have experience with dealing with any size of companies, from individuals to large corporations like Glanbia and Musgraves.
OK Lift Trucks not only specialises in New and Second Hand forklift sales, but also we provide forklift parts, service and maintenance.
We are looking for a forklift service engineer, technican who is at least a 3rd or 4th year apprentice to join a busy & expanding family run Forklift business in the South East.
What you will be doing:
- Communicating with external and internal customers in a professional and competent manner to drive business success
- Finding, diagnosing and fixing faults and sourcing parts as deemed necessary
- Complying with all site, company H&S, environmental policies and procedures, Engineering Standards and Safe Working Practices
- Making sure time sheet data is accurate.
- Keeping suitable vehicle stock and equipment levels and PPE to guarantee maximum productivity.
- Obtaining parts and process order numbers authorisations with the first line of management
- Work under own initiative without constant direction
- Performing all allocated work and notifying the team leader of any arrears
- Ensuring that stock levels/movement records are accurate and correct
- Obtaining hour meter readings /site information as requested by relevant department.
- Guaranteeing that all company issued equipment is kept in an acceptable condition
- Any other duties which arise as a result of the above
- A strong mechanical/electrical background
- Experience in forklift, automotive or related industry
- Demonstrable troubleshooting skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft related products
- A positive work attitude , be able to work as part of a team and an ability to work well on your own initiative
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply please email : [email protected]
Or Call : 051-852200