ABOUT RAYCO GROUP
Rayco Group is a rapidly expanding organisation based in the south east of the Ireland, specialising in providing commercial and industrial machinery repair and maintenance services. We are also actively involved in the construction sector, offering services such as groundwork, septic tank installation and fireproofing for steel structures. Our highly-skilled team of professionals continually strive to provide our clients with the best possible customer service experience.
CONSTRUCTION SITE OPERATOR:
We are urgently seeking a Construction Site Worker to join our team and take part in the construction process. This role includes multiple tasks such as the installation and removal of scaffolding, aiding with the building process, and performing general site maintenance duties. The role will also involve the application of fireproof coatings, for which training will be provided. Applicants will need to be proficient in the use of scissors and boom lifts. With an eye for detail and a willingness to work hard, this position is perfect for someone with an interest in the construction industry.
- Prepare the construction site by clearing away debris, setting up scaffolding and ladders, and preparing the area for building activities.
- Load and unload building materials from delivery trucks.
- Move materials from storage areas to the work site as needed.
- Follow safety guidelines at all times while on the job site
- Follow instructions from supervisors regarding job tasks
- Maintain a clean workspace at all times
- Training will be provided
- Safe Pass is essential
- Knowledge of Boom & Scissor Lift operation
We are looking for a highly motivated Marketing Assistant to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day marketing activities of the company.
- Assist with the planning and execution of marketing campaigns
- Coordinate with external vendors and internal departments to ensure successful campaigns
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance data to identify areas for improvement
- Assist with content creation, including blog posts, web copy, email campaigns, etc.
- Research industry trends and best practices
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure marketing initiatives are properly implemented and monitored
- Manage social media accounts and create engaging content
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
To apply, please contact
Email: [email protected]