Looking for a romantic and easy breakfast for this Valentine’s Day? Why not try Centra’s strawberry and oats crumble in a cup....
- Baking powder- 0.125 tsp
- Centra flour- 1 tbsp wholemeal
- Cinnamon- 1 pinch
- Centra Honey- 1tbsp
- Centra Porridge Oats- 3 tbsp
- Centra strawberry punnet – 1 jar
- ½ tbsp of Centra honey
- ½ tsp of vanilla essence
- Add the chopped strawberries to a cup and drizzle with the honey and vanilla.
- Mix porridge, flour, baking powder, honey and cinnamon until well combined.
- Place the crumble mixture on top of the strawberries and place in the microwave on full power for 1-1.5 minutes. Check every 10 seconds after the first minute.
- Finish with a fresh strawberry and yogurt.
This recipe is brought to you by Centra in association with My Nutrition Ireland. Visit Centra.ie to find your local store, and make sure to check out Centra on Facebook and Twitter.
Watch how to create this recipe here.