Scurri optimises the ordering, shipping and delivery processes for a growing list of online retailers and distribution companies. We make it easier and more efficient for well known brands to ship goods to their customers.
An unprecedented and intensifying demand for online shopping means that we now have a new opportunity for an ambitious Business Development Representative to join our rapidly scaling and award winning business.
Joining a highly motivated team, you'll be responsible for researching, targeting and developing new business opportunities. You'll make connections and build a pipeline of meetings for our senior sales team.
This role is full time, basic salary with uncapped commission, based in our Wexford office and will require some occasional travel to the UK/EU. With a proven track record in sales, the successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Engaging with prospective customers via outbound activity including email campaigns, social media and some cold calling.
- Identifying business opportunities and convincing prospects of the value of our solution.
- Researching and qualifying target accounts.
- Developing and maintaining key customer relationships.
- Attending customer events and networking events.
- Meeting and exceeding target levels of activity.
- Collaborating with our marketing team and other departments to achieve business goals.
- Tracking all activities using CRM (Salesforce)
- Producing reports and documentation as required
It is anticipated that applicants can demonstrate the following skills, traits and experience:
- Tenacity, attention to detail and most importantly, a hunger to win.
- An ability to connect with target customers on your own, present to them and convert them into qualified opportunities.
- A track record of working to sales targets.
- Experience of using a Salesforce, Linkedin or similar research tools (would be ideal)
- An ability to work as part of a team and support other members as required.
- Aptitude for research, evaluation and problem solving
- Comfortable with cold calling and using various techniques to connect with your target accounts.
Additional requirements include:
- Full and clean valid drivers licence
- Able to travel freely within Ireland and the UK / EU
- Business related third level qualification or similar.
- 1+ years experience in a sales or sales support role (ideally B2B).
- Tangible evidence that you can meet (or exceed) targets.
- Conveniently located (or willing to relocate) to work from our Wexford Office (Wexford Town, Co Wexford)
- Base Salary and Commission - (commission potential is uncapped)
- Company pension - Matched employer contribution
- Company Health Scheme - VHI from your commencement date
- Annual company day, regular all-company socials
- 22 days annual leave - additional days added with years of service
- 30pm finish on Fridays
- Employee Referral Scheme
- 2 days paid volunteer time
- Bike to work scheme
- Office perks
To apply for this position please visit our careers page or Click here