About the role:
The Parts Advisor position is an integral role within the team, delivering front line, best-in-class service, and support to Bolands Waterford customers and employees.
- Providing a high level of service to meet both technicians & customer's parts requirements
- Handling parts enquiries in person, by telephone & by email
- Ordering, tracking, receiving & identifying stock & checking in goods from suppliers
- Store items in an orderly & accessible manner in parts department & ensuring accurate identification of parts
- Maintaining an excellent working relationship with colleagues in all departments
- Delivering high levels of customer service through efficient communication
- Being highly organised and able to work on your own initiative
- Ensuring cleanliness & tidiness of work areas at all times
Knowledge and skills:
You are a highly motivated and passionate individual striving to provide an exceptional service to both our customers and colleagues.
- Previous Parts Department experience desired but not essential
- Customer & quality focused
- Building & maintaining relationships
- Good Communicator
- Attention to detail
- Change management
- Flexibility to learn new skills
- Strong team player
- Full driving license
What you get in return:
- Salary depending on experience.
- Competitive monthly bonus
- 20 days annual leave plus 10 public holidays.
To apply please email [email protected] or call 051-872122