C.J. Falconer & Associates - Architectural Technologist
C.J. Falconer & Associates are an award-winning architectural practice, based in Waterford City, working nationally.
We are seeking an experienced Architectural Technologist to join our team, working on an interesting variety of educational, social housing, health, scientific and commercial projects.
The successful candidate should have excellent technical capability, and knowledge of current statutory compliance procedures - together with site experience, be highly motivated and organised, and capable of working in a team.
Being a member of the CJFA Team presents the opportunity to work on meaningful projects, with an excellent work-life balance in Waterford City - as well as attractive benefits packages, support in training, and continuous professional development - with the opportunity for progression.
Salary is negotiable for the right Candidate.
Submissions by email to [email protected], with the position being applied for included the subject bar.
- Over five years Post Qualification Experience with the ability to work on a variety of building types;
- Excellent technical capability, and knowledge of current statutory compliance procedures - together with site experience;
- Strong detailing and specification ability;
- Experience on Projects using both Public (PWC) and Private (RIAI) Construction Contracts;
- Excellent Computer skills - inclusive of AutoCAD, BIM (Revit) Software, and NBS Specification Writer
Additional Skills and Qualifications are desirable but not essential.