Job Title: Chef
Reports to: Head Chef/ Chef Manager
Direct Reports: Will be responsible for staff in the absence of the Head Chef
To support and assist the Head Chef/ Chef Manager in the delivery of the catering service in line with
Corporate Catering Services Ltd standards by:
1. Providing an excellent service to all customers and other relevant stakeholders.
2. Assisting in the preparation and presentation of food to a consistently high standard in line with
company and client requirements.
3. Assisting in the catering for events and functions and the organisation of these events.
4. Participating in the preparation of weekly menus which take into account food trends; menu variety
and seasonal products.
5. Achieving and maintaining the highest standards of food hygiene and quality in line with company
6. Assisting with stock takes on a regular basis; monitoring stock levels and ordering stock as required.
7. Monitoring of and ensuring compliance with health & safety standards in the kitchen.
8. Assisting in the achievement of Gross Profit targets as required by Corporate Catering. This includes
portion control and control of food wastage.
9. Complying with and maintaining the ISO quality standard.
10. Communicating effectively with colleagues; manager and other relevant stakeholders.
11. Representing the company on a day to day basis to the best of your ability.
12. Complying with all policies and procedures introduced by Corporate Catering Services Ltd and as
agreed with our client.
13. Working effectively as a team member of Corporate Catering Services Ltd.
Personal Characteristics & Skills required for this role:
1. Culinary Flair and Ability
2. Excellent Communication Skills
3. Flexibility & Adaptability
5. Attention to detail
6. Commitment to food standards
7. Ability to comply with policies and procedures.
Training required for this role:
2. Manual Handling of Loads
3. Health & Safety
4. Participating in Performance Appraisals
5. Food Safety and Hygiene
6. Team Building
The above list is not an exhaustive one nor is it intended to be.
Additional duties will be determined by the Head Chef or Chef Manager and may vary.
To apply please email your CV to [email protected]