Post-Production Concrete Finisher
We are currently recruiting for Concrete Finishers to join our busy Post-Production team on a full-time, permanent basis.
FLI Precast Solutions design and manufacture precast concrete elements for a variety of applications in the Data, Energy, Water and Aviation Industries in Ireland, UK and Europe. We provide a service to clients which allows traditional in-situ built concrete infrastructure such as large chambers, tanks, cable troughs, architectural retaining walls, piers and other heavy civils products to be manufactured off site within our three production halls at our twenty-two-acre plant in Ballon, Co. Carlow.
Or core values include prioritising safety, whilst providing both quality service and product through our focus on our people, teamwork and efficiency. FLI build relationships with clients by adding value through their creative approach to solving problems and delivering projects on time in a flexible, dependable, supportive and reliable manner. Our customers benefit from FLI’s depth of knowledge, range of experience and attention to detail in terms of working with clients to create solutions. FLI are focused on creating opportunities for personal and professional growth amongst our staff in order to continue responding and adapting to the ever-changing global marker and provide an exceptionable service level to our customers. We are committed to building trusting relationships with our staff, valuing their contribution to business success while also assisting them in reaching fulfilment of their personal and career objectives.
Ballon is charming rural village at the foot of the Blackstairs Mountains surrounded by archaeological attractions including motte and bailey, ringforts, cashels, standing stones and holy wells, and less than an hour drive from some of the stunning beaches and attractions of Wexford. The village is a 15-minute drive to Carlow town with its host of shops, restaurants and bars, 10 minutes from the nearest motorway, 60 minutes from Rosslare Harbour and 75 minutes from Dublin Airport making it easily accessible for domestic and overseas travel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out final surface finishing works on precast products.
- Ensure products are finished in line with quality standards.
- Operation of hand tools.
- Operation of lifting and site transportation equipment when required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment an advantage but not essential.
- Trade or previous experience in plastering or product finishing an advantage but not essential.
- Awareness and respect for health and safety rules and procedures.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work both on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Proven record of good timekeeping and attendance.
- Must be willing and available to work day shift hours Monday to Friday with occasional weekend overtime.
- All training will be provided.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- 23 days annual leave.
- Company pension plan with matched employer contributions.
- Death in service benefit.
- Educational Assistance Programme.
To apply, please email Meghan Hickey on [email protected]