Flynn’s Homevalue Hardware Ltd is a leading supplier of hardware, homewares and garden centre products in the Dungarvan region. Flynn’s are now seeking a Trade Counter Sale Assistant. The successful applicant will be enthusiastic, be sales driven, have a good eye for detail, willing to take direction and happy to work as part of a high performing team. This role will involve serving customers at the counter or by phone, preparing quotations, liaising with suppliers, resolving queries, delivering first class service and driving sales through best practices.
The successful candidate must;
- Have previous building experience essential
- Have considerable/ excellent knowledge of building products and power tools
- Be solutions focused and sales focused
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude towards customer service
- An ability to work on own initiative
- Have good IT skills
- Have good attention to detail and high standards
If you feel interested, have relevant knowledge and feel motivated to work in a retail environment, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Interested candidates should forward a copy of their cover letter and CV to: P Doran Store Manager or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Types: Permanent- Full-time Monday-Sunday, Flexible working hours including Bank Holidays
Flynn’s is an equal opportunities employer.