Hartley People Recruitment in partnership with their client based in Waterford, a global innovator and technology leader that enables vehicles to be cleaner, more efficient and connected, are currently recruiting a highly motivated HS&E Manager to join their team.
- Facilitate and influence the effective integration of HSEMS standard requirements / International standard requirements which will be maintained and continually improved on
- Develop plans to address gaps and assure system maturity.
- Assess and monitor the structure and responsibility supporting the HSEMS.
- Establish and document key roles, responsibilities and expectations for HSEMS execution to include HSEMS Sponsor and Owner roles within each standard.
- Assure individuals assigned specific HSE responsibilities have adequate authority, resources, knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Determine criteria and methods needed to ensure that both the operation and control of the HSEMS are effective.
- Develop and implement a documented HSE Behaviour and Culture Procedure
- Implement systems to ensure effective communication of HSE messages and the importance of an effective HSEMS and of ensuring conformity with those requirements.
- Degree in Health & Safety along with a Certificate in Environmental Science or a Certificate in Safety.
- Minimum of five years relevant Health, Safety and Environmental experience in a fast paced, high volume, manufacturing environment, preferably in a multinational matrix organisation.
- Excellent working knowledge of Irish H&S and Environmental Legislation and regulations.
- Ability to effectively handle pressure, complexity and conflicting priorities.
- Ability to manage projects and changing priorities; make sound decisions under pressure, and work effectively in a team environment.
For immediate consideration please email your CV to [email protected] in response to this job posting.