By living according to a common set of values, they create a culture that unifies, embraces the uniqueness they all bring to the company, and positions Integer for long-term success.
At Integer, their values are embedded in everything they do.
Customer: Focus on our customers’ success
Innovation: Create better solutions
Collaboration: Create success together
Inclusion: Always interact with others respectfully
Candor: Open and honest with one another
Integrity: Do the right things and do things right
To perform duties as associated with the specific SOP’s for the purpose of manufacturing, inspection or packaging of Medical Devices at Integer, New Ross.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Employees are expected to support the quality concepts inherent in the business philosophies of Integer, including a variety of job related tasks which may not be specific to this position profile. Be an active member of the Integer team and work with all employees to develop a world class lean manufacturing system.
- Perform all duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Adhere to relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Job Breakdown Sheets (JBSs).
- Complete and comply with all documentation as required in the documentation process.
- Carry out asset care on equipment and set up machines in job specific areas.
- Be involved in Continuous Improvement projects
- Comply with quality standards and GMP pertaining to production (Cleanroom Areas).
- Comply with gowning procedure.
- Help maintain a clean and safe working environment, ensuring high standards of housekeeping, and control of chemicals (5S).
- Comply with the Integer behavioural standards.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Must be able to communicate and work with people inside and outside the Department while at all times using excellent interpersonal skills and presenting a professional, friendly and courteous image of Integer
- Be conscientious with strong attention to detail.
- Be quality focused with the ability to follow SOPs, and job breakdown sheets and have a diligent approach to documentation.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent Standard
- Good communication skills (Oral and Written)
- Basic P.C. skills an advantage.
- Good timekeeping, attendance and performance record.
- Minimal as per operator role.
- Must be a well organised individual with good interpersonal skills
Apply via [email protected]