Recruiter: IOC Save
Because we know the issues Irish business face at the moment, we provide a more cost effective solution to small and medium businesses in Ireland. Our industry leading payment technology provides full contactless payments in addition to building a long-term beneficial solution in providing desktop, and fully mobile credit card terminals, in addition on any Ecommerce requirements.
We are looking to expand our sales team in the Waterford, South Tipperary and Kilkenny. We are looking for exceptional sales individuals with the right values and attitude to join our team. A long term career awaits for motivated individuals with a passion for sales. The role involves activity selling in the SME market, with a requirement for excellent customer service. Weekly guaranteed payment, vehicle, fuel card and mobile phone (OTE €50,000)
The primary function of the Field Based Business Development Manager is to:
• Effectively increase our sales presence in the SME market in your area.
• Meet & exceed agreed monthly sales targets
• Business develop to all possible SME clients, by cold calling, email etc.
• Conduct consultative professional meetings with prospective companies/sole traders to show cost savings that are possible.
• Liaise with the internal Sales Department regarding any issues/queries.
• Ensure customer receives accurate and factual information
• Ensure all paperwork is submitted promptly & accurately
• Complete CRM, pipeline, sales reports and prospecting reports.
• Related work: the duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to that position.
What skills do I need to have?
• Experience in Field Sales and consultative selling is a requirement.
• Business development experience in a field sales role.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to manage contacts in a defined territory.
• Works on own initiative and is continually looking at ways to improve sales performance.
• Strong analysis and judgement skills to prioritise opportunities.
• Full Driving Licence
• Positive attitude interacting with customer, colleagues and client and the ability to work as part of a team.
• I.T. knowledge (especially familiarity with Excel).
• Most important is your drive for success, passion for sales and ambition to make money.
In return we offer a fantastic package including an uncapped commission structure with
massive earning potential and a range of benefits for the successful candidates.
The right person:
• Customer Focused, goal focused, willing to Improve and reliable. They will also be focused on:
• Achieving daily/weekly/monthly sales targets.
• Achieving the target conversion rates set.
• Ensuring customer pipeline targets are met.
• Ensuring the target rejection/losses rate is not exceeded.
• Accurately completing all customer details & sales information to the required standard.
• Adhering to the sales compliance rules at all times.
• Ensuring all sales are generated in line with our quality standards.
• Communicating effectively and professionally to all customers.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets.
• Occasional requirement to overnight away from home may be requested.
• Remuneration and Recognition.
The culture of the company is based around rewarding high performance and achievement and
by celebrating our success with attractive incentives.
Please email CV’s to [email protected]
For further information call the office on 01-2548883 and speak with Alan or Shannen