Mechanical Automation & Maintenance Fitters
Kearney Engineering was established in 2011, since inception we have grown continuously to become one of the leading market specialists in the provision and installation of industrial doors, loading bay equipment and specialist clean room doors. We operate across all sectors to include industrial, commercial and pharmaceutical. Our reputation is based on forming successful partnerships with our clients with a huge emphasis on customer satisfaction.
We are currently recruiting for Qualified Engineers & Technicians, this is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the leading market specialists.
Qualified Engineers & Technicians
- Perform all tasks associated with supply, installation, service and maintenance of all our key products.
- Must be knowledgeable with regard to all types of Steel Doors, Insulated Panel Doors and Roller Shutters.
- Requirement to travel regionally and in some instances nationally.
- A mechanical or electrical background is essential.
- Experience in a manufacturing and pharmaceutical environment, an advantage.
- Strong operational skills and attention to detail.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in the industrial door sector is a pre-requisite.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Full clean driving licence.
Package: Salary negotiable + other benefits.
Apply in writing with your CV and covering letter to:
Closing date for applications: Friday 25th August 2023