Job Description – Logistics Administrator, Likestone Ireland Ltd
Likestone Ireland Ltd, imports brick products for supply to the Irish market and is in operation since 2007. The company’s office and show room is based in the Six Crossroads business park, Waterford.
Likestone is a nationwide business (based in Waterford), selling to architects, developers, designers, and domestic clients. We are a growing business, with a strong core team, shaping and driving increased market share year on year in the Irish market.
This is a full time (Monday to Friday) Logistics Administrator role, with a strong focus on end-to-end order processing and transport coordination. We are seeking an experienced, highly organised, self-motivated individual who can work well with other team members, our suppliers, and our client base.
The current team is made up of 6 people and this role is an important link in supporting and coordinating their key activities.
Oversee and coordinate product logistics from PO to delivery -
- Booking in the appropriate transport for all routes and monitoring the delivery from end to end for each product / project
- Dealing with suppliers, transport companies and clients in our end-to-end supply chain to ensure adherence to delivery schedules, managing deadlines, any delays, complaints, and queries
- Manage the preparation, maintenance and routing of POs and all associated delivery documentation
- Reconcile POs, invoices, and PODs
Ensuring the smooth running of the office daily -
- Carrying out associated general administration work, e.g., main inbox, document control etc
Skills and experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar office environment ideally with a focus on transport
- Strong organisation skills with attention to detail
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Excellent IT skills – working knowledge of MS office is essential with a strong focus on excel
- A degree in a business-related subject would be desirable
We would welcome applications from qualified professionals who would like to gain experience in a multi-faceted, dynamic, and busy office environment.
A competitive salary will be offered based on candidate experience. This role will be based on site in our newly renovated offices, where we have lots of space for social distancing and Covid restrictions.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 17th December 2021
Please send a CV and cover letter to Siobhan McGrath (HR) at [email protected]