Lollitots Community Childcare CLG are currently seeking application for a Deputy Assistant Manager.
This role will be to support the manager & assistant manger in the daily running of our purpose-built childcare service.
The role will be 39 hours per week, Monday to Friday. The role will be in and out of ratio.
- Childcare Qualification Award Level 5 or higher from a recognised body.
- Minimum 1-year experience in a childcare setting
- Previous experience as a Manager/Deputy/ Senior role would be a distinct advantage
- A desire to learn progressively throughout your career
- Knowledge of working with the Aistear Curriculum and Siolta quality Framework
- Good communication skills: fluency in both spoken and written English
- Manage Lollitots Team and the quality of childcare within a room ensuring stimulating and inspiring activities are provided for the children in the room.
- To work in a flexible and professional manner alongside the team for the benefit of Lollitots
- To clearly communicate with parents in a professional manner in order to resolve any queries and provide information requested or showing Lollitots to potential parents.
- To work in line with the company policies and procedures when carrying out any tasks.
- Ensure that Lollitots complies with governing body requirements and ensures good practice as set out
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements for example, Health and Safety Law and Employment Law.
- Assist the management team to provide professional leadership and management of Lollitots and to help ensure that all children receive the highest standards of care and education.
- Must be able to manage Lollitots in the absence of the Manager executing the responsibilities of management.
Please apply by email to [email protected] by Thursday 20/04/2023