|Working in collaboration with the IT team will be key to the success of this role. This role involves the supporting the IT team in achieving the Strategic objectives of the business. Your role specifically is to provide administrative support to the IT function, in both Helpdesk case resolution, day to day Systems Administration tasks & documentation/reporting.
|· Ensuring adherence of Helpdesk Ticket lifecycle to SLA
· Reporting to weekly Team meetings re: Helpdesk performance
· Resolution of Helpdesk queries as required
· Ensure Database health by carrying out daily checks
· Ensure Cyber Security hygiene by carrying out weekly checks
· Update of automated reporting to meet business requirements
· Documentation & standardisation of existing procedures
· Building strong relationships across all business units
· Liaising with 3rd party suppliers as required
· Specified tasks to support Project work as required
· Adhere to all Company policies & procedures
Above is the current list of your overall responsibilities and is not a definitive task list. This may change from time to time depending on business demands or company reorganisations.
|Education and work experience
|· Third level qualification in IT or Business-related discipline
· Role will suit a recently qualified graduate
|Knowledge & Skills
|· High Level Understanding of Relational Database Concepts
· Interest in technology, computing & business
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Flexible and results driven
· Extremely well organised with excellent time management skills
· Ability to work on own initiative, meet deadlines and work under pressure in a busy environment
|· Act honestly, fairly and professionally in the best interests of our customers and
the integrity of the market.
· Act with due skill, care and diligence in the best interests of our customers.
· Consistent demonstration of our values, Trust, Agility, Service.
· Aligned to our purpose
o Approachable, friendly and easy-to-deal with
o Build and maintain strong customer relationships
o Dedicated to continuous improvement
Applications to [email protected]