Scurri optimises the ordering, shipping and delivery process for a growing list of online retailers and distribution companies. We make it easier for well known brands to ship goods to their customers.
An unprecedented demand for online shopping means that we are experiencing exceptional growth.
Due to an internal promotion, we have an opportunity for a highly motivated, presentable, energetic and resourceful Executive Assistant to support the CEO.
The successful applicant will gain exposure to all aspects of the business. They will work on a daily basis with the senior leadership team and interact with investors, board members and other key business stakeholders. Duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Diary management - scheduling meetings, 1-2-1's, events and work engagements.
- Organising travel and itineraries for the CEO, other team members/visitors.
- Preparing briefs for key meetings (documentation, research and information) taking minutes and chasing actions.
- Liaising with Board Members, preparing board packs, agendas and minutes.
- Representing the CEO internally and externally at meetings and events
- Organising internal and business events (including guest lists, catering and speakers)
- Writing reports and preparing presentation decks.
- General administration including filing, reporting and CEO expenses.
It is anticipated that applicants can demonstrate the following skills, experience and traits:
- 2 years+ background in a similar role.
- Outstanding MS Office skills (advanced levels in Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Experience in the creation of compelling reports and presentations.
- Strong commercial acumen (business or commercial degree or highly relevant work experience)
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Fantastic attention to detail, excellent organisational skills and a proven ability to work to deadlines.
- Trustworthy, discrete and resourceful.
- Flexible - dealing with shifting priorities, complexities and changing start/finish times/travel.
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout Ireland / UK / EU when required (including valid driving licence/car)
- This role is based out of our Wexford Town, Co Wexford HQ - applicants must be able to commute to our offices.
At Scurri we feel it’s important to hire highly motivated and talented people, make sure they are looked after and to give them the tools and the freedom to get things done. We provide an open and positive work environment while ensuring our employees have the work/life balance they need. Scurri fosters an environment of career growth and development, but we ensure to have fun along the way.
- Company pension - Matched employer contribution
- Company Health Scheme - VHI from your commencement date
- Annual company day, regular all-company socials
- 22 days annual leave - additional days added with years of service
- 4.30pm finish on Fridays
- Employee Referral Scheme
- 2 days paid volunteer time
To apply for this position please click Here
To view all our open positions please go to our careers page Here