Scurri optimises the ordering, shipping and delivery process for a growing list of online retailers and distribution companies. We make it easier for well known brands to ship goods to their customers.
An unprecedented demand for online shopping means that we have an exceptional opportunity for a Software Support Specialist to join our highly motivated Customer Support Team. Our customers contact us through a number of channels; phone, e-mail, chat, and we are very proud of the manner in which we support them. We love helping our customers grow their businesses and be successful. You'll be at the heart of providing trusted, timely and accurate responses to a range well known brands across Ireland and the UK.
This is a full time role based in our Wexford Town offices reporting to the Head of Operations.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Answering queries about how the product works and amending account configurations.
- Troubleshooting issues, identifying root cause and escalating to an internal development team if necessary.
- Managing and prioritising customer cases.
- Meeting key monthly targets including Customer Satisfaction, Response and Resolution SLA Compliance and NPS.
- Talking customers through a series of actions until they’ve solved a technical problem.
- Keeping accurate records and tracking issues through to resolution, within agreed timeframes (SLAs)
- Handling customer complaints and major incidents, such as an outage.
- Identifying improvement opportunities both for our customers and our internal processes.
- Training staff, partners and customers as required (sometimes we visit customers on site)
It is anticipated that applicants can demonstrate the following skills, traits and experience:
- Experience of technical support in a service business or a web-based product/service.
- Technical qualification in a relevant discipline (IT, Computer Science, Software engineering etc.)
- Knowledge of APIs, JSON and XML (would be ideal)
- Strong problem solving skills and an understanding of Lean methodology
- Outstanding communication skills - written, verbal, listening and questioning.
- Proven team player with an ability to establish strong working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations would be advantageous but not essential.
- A quick learner with the desire to research and adapt to new technologies.
At Scurri we feel it’s important to hire highly motivated and talented people, make sure they are looked after and to give them the tools and the freedom to get things done. We provide an open and positive work environment while ensuring our employees have the work/life balance they need. Work is not only challenging but interesting and rewarding as well. We encourage employees to grow and develop throughout their career. Additionally, we definitely like to have fun as well. Our main requirement is that you follow our values and focus on the mission. For the second year in a row, we are proud to be recognised as a “Great Place to Work”
- Based in Wexford Town offices (not a fully remote role)
- Company pension - Matched employer contribution
- Company Health Scheme - VHI from your commencement date
- Annual company day, regular all-company socials
- 22 days annual leave - additional days added with years of service
- 30pm finish on Fridays
- Employee Referral Scheme
- 2 days paid volunteer time
- Bike to work scheme
- Office perks
To apply for this position, please visit our careers page or click Here