JOB TITLE: Production Operator
PRODUCTION OPERATOR SCOPE: To facilitate production in the production plant. Ensure operation of equipment to its maximum potential. Ensure safety standards are maintained and are adhered to within the plant.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES
- Following of safety standards, safe systems, and safe places of work.
- Reporting and correcting of unsafe acts & conditions.
- Carry out safety checks as assigned.
- Following of policies and procedures including ISO procedures.
- The production quality of products to ensure customer satisfaction.
- To maintain quality records for the QMS.
- Achieving and beating KPI targets as set by Management (e.g. efficiency, MOEE.)
- To report any kind of deviation in production output.
- Aid the Line Setter in machine set-up and product changeovers.
- To aid in the development of and to keep production records.
- Materials reconciliation.
- Maintain high levels of housekeeping.
This is a permanent job which includes day and night shifts.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent attention to detail with good manual dexterity
- Good communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to work as part of a team
Please send applications for this role to [email protected]