We have an exciting opportunities to join the Engineering Partner of choice Suir Engineering. Suir Engineering is part of the EDF Group with offices in Ireland, Denmark, Sweden, and Germany. We deliver leading edge next generation solutions to clients by designing, building, and installing Data Centres, Pharma and Medical Device plants and Renewable Energy Systems.
Due to continued growth we are currently recruiting for the below positions:
- Payroll Manager - Waterford
- Accounts Payable Administrator – Waterford
- Graduate Accounts Assistant – Waterford
- Senior Mechanical Project Engineer – Waterford
- EHS Advisor – Ballydine, Tipperary
In return from Suir ….
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Employer Pension contribution
- Employer Private Healthcare Contribution
- 21 days annual leave
- Employee Wellbeing and Employee Assistance Programme
- Bike-to-Work Scheme
- Educational Assistance and CPD
Our way of working is called the Suir Way, designed to help us continually improve. The benefit for employees is:
- Our people are empowered to make changes to ensure a quality install through effective ways of working.
- Our people have a voice and feel empowered.
- We have an in-built culture of innovation, learning and continuous improvement.
- Value is delivered every step of the journey. Our efficient processes deliver value.
- We have a standard, consistent and fully integrated health, safety, environment, and quality system within the business.
At Suir Engineering are an equal opportunities employer, we value our greatest asset …. our People.
If you are interested please apply on our Suir Engineering careers page Here or call Laura on 051 359 500.