Tekpak is an award winning Manufacturer of High-speed Packaging Machinery. We use the latest Robotic and Servo-motion technologies to build complex cutting-edge Automated Packaging Lines for our clients who are Multinational Pharma/Medical and Food Manufacturing Companies.
Why work at Tekpak
We offer a competitive salary, training and development opportunities, travel opportunities, health insurance & pension scheme after qualifying period, cycle to work scheme and the opportunity to work in a friendly team where you will be involved in cutting edge projects with an award winning team. We offer a varied and interesting career with the prospect to progress to Project Management position.
Project Engineer Responsibilities
The successful candidate will work as part of the projects team and will be the project engineer assigned to a number of projects.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Development of the 2D Layouts through the project Lifecycle from initial concept to final, as built layout
- Development of Technical Specifications
- Generating the inputs required for technical documentation
- Liaising with the customer throughout the project on engineering details
- Site visits to customer sites to verify and assess Design and Space Constraints and provide feedback to the team
- Working closely with the Design and Procurement team to help with specification of components and OEM machines
- Support to the Projects, Design and Operations Team
- Equipment Handover / SAT/ Training with the customer
- Participate in DQ Reviews, preparation of documentation needed for FAT/SAT and customer training.
Required Qualifications And Experience
The ideal candidate will have 3rd Level Engineering qualification or similar, and have gained. Personal attributes include highly motivated, dependable, organised and professional.
- A third level qualification in a Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Advanced 2D CAD (AutoCad or similar package)
- MS Office including excel to high level
- Ability to use Microsoft Project or other Project Scheduling tools
- Significant technical experience in a projects based business or an exceptional graduate.
We respectfully ask Agencies - please do not contact us regarding this position.
This position qualifies under the Critical Skills Employment Permit rules in Ireland and assistance will be given by the Company in obtaining Work Permit for successful candidates if they are currently resident outside UK or EU/EEA (UK/EU/EEA residents do not need a permit).
To apply please send your cv to [email protected]