As a Chef you will love all things food and want to be part of a kitchen team that works together to plate up tasty, fresh, good looking dishes. We are looking for flexible and dedicated people.
We are looking for:
- Bar food, Carvery, Restaurant and all round kitchen Chefs
- With at least 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Have a good English and be a team player
- Able to work under pressure and deal with large volumes
- Responsible to Head Chef and Sous Chef
- Will maintain high levels of cleanliness and have a thorough knowledge of food safety systems
The perks of working at the Granville Hotel:
- Meals on duty and all day tea and coffee for the caffeine lovers
- Discounted hotel rooms in Ireland as members of Original Irish Hotels
- Great location with easy access to public transport and discounted parking while on duty
- In-house training team dedicated to your personal development
- Save money with our Cycle to Work scheme
- Regular staff outings
If you would like to join a dynamic team of committed professionals please forward your CV to be considered for interview. We look forward to hearing from you.
The Granville Hotel is an equal opportunities employer.
Job Types: Full-time / Part-time
To apply please email [email protected]