Restaurant/Cafe supervisor required for busy cafe/restaurant
This position is full time permanent. Shift pattern is a 4 day work week with no nights. Work alongside other supervisors and management. Meals included on rostered days.
- supervise, coordinate and train food and beverage staff and ensure a high level of customer service is delivered to guests.
- Motivating staff and ensuring a good team morale
- Monitoring inventory and ensuring that all food supplies and other restaurant essentials are adequately stocked.
- Resolve any customer issues or complaints.
- Opening & closing of the restaurant.
- promoting business through the use of social media.
- Been creative with new ideas and promotions.
- Experience essential in a similar role
- Good leadership skills
- Computer and social media skills
- Excellent customer skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Be a team player
Apply to email. [email protected] or drop into the Junction Cafe 51 Parnell street, Clonmel.