#BOImyfirst Terms and conditions
Note: These Competition Terms and Conditions (the “Rules”) apply to the Competition (“the Competition”) organised by Bank of Ireland, New Century House, 4th Floor, Lower Mayor Street, IFSC, Dublin 1. The Competition closing date is the 06th December 2016.
1. The Competition is open to all entrants who submit a fully completed entry web-form.
2. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries which are not completed. Entries which are incomplete (i.e. some information requested on the entry form is not provided), altered, illegible or not in accordance with these Rules may be disqualified.
3. The judging panel for the Competition will include at least one person who is independent of the promotion of the Competition. No Bank of Ireland customer, whether or not he/she is eligible to win a prize, may attend the adjudication process. The names of those comprising the judging panel will be made available to Competition entrants on request.
4. All correctly answered entries will be placed together and the 5 finalists, will be selected from the qualified entries drawn on the basis of the tie-breaker slogans judged to be the best. You can only enter the Competition once.
5. There will be 1 winner of €5,000, and 4 winners of 500 each. The winning amounts will be paid by bank transfer. Such bank transfer will be made to a euro account in the name of the winning entrant. A bank transfer cannot be made to any third party account. No other form of payment will be made. The prize is non-transferable and identification may be required to process the transfer.
6.The five finalists will be notified by phone by Wednesday 07th December 2016 and will be required to attend the final on Friday 09th December, 2016 in Dublin. The final will be hosted by SPIN 1038 and will be live. The final will be run by SPIN 1038 and SPIN1038 terms and conditions will apply (add link TBC)
7. The decision of the judges will be final and binding on all entrants. Correspondence will be entered into only at the absolute discretion of Bank of Ireland.
8. All entries (and any copyright and/or related rights) will automatically become the property of Bank of Ireland.
9. All entrants consent to Bank of Ireland using, storing and processing their personal details to run the Competition including for publicity purposes (this does not limit any other consent an entrant has given or may give Bank of Ireland in future). All entrants agree to the use of their names and addresses and/or photographs for publicity purposes by the Bank, SPIN1038 and any third party connected to the Competition. Entrants also agree that their names and addresses may be disclosed by Bank of Ireland to its agents for the purpose of administering the Competition and/or distributing the prizes.
10. Employees of the Bank of Ireland Group, its associated companies, advertising and marketing consultants, agents and anyone connected with the Competition and their families are not eligible to enter the Competition and will not be eligible to receive a prize.
11. Bank of Ireland Marketing reserves the right to vary and (or) substitute any/all element(s) of the prizes with a prizes of similar or of greater value.
12. All entry conditions and instructions are deemed to form part of these rules.
13. Bank of Ireland accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever in relation to any matter arising out of the Competition, the Rules, any related contracts, or the enjoyment of the prize and the winner will indemnify the Bank of Ireland from all liability in respect of such matters.
14. Entrants must be 18 years or over at the time of entry to the Competition or they will be ineligible to win a prize. The winners shall, if requested by the Bank, provide satisfactory proof of age before being awarded a prize.