Duties & Responsibilities:
The timely production / delivery to clients of assigned accounting and financial engagements in accordance with the quality assurance standards of the firm, ensuring that budgetary and timeline targets are met in conjunction with maintaining the firm’s standard of client care.
- Organising, planning, execution and completion of: Audits, Accounting, Management accounts, Tax and other assignments
- Completing all engagements in accordance with the firm’s agreed procedures.
- Capturing and reporting all information and KPI’s relevant for the purposes of the firm’s Key Performance Management.
- Communication with client and staff throughout the assignments in a clear manner to ensure the assignment is completed in the most efficient manner.
- Raising of draft bills and time sheet review for manager approval.
- Raising of any issues during any assignment that may lead to a budget overrun.
- Contributing to the creation and implementation of improved operational systems within the firm.
- Identification of additional billing opportunities within the allocated client portfolio.
- Ensuring that all client engagements are completed in advance of reporting deadlines, internal firm deadlines and client expectations.
- Maintaining technical competence and CPD requirements in order to comply with the firm’s quality assurance standards.
- Training of junior staff.
- Conduct any other duties or tasks associated with role
- Work with partner and team to ensure all KPI’s are met
- Ensure work is carried out in a professional and timely manner in line with company values in order to assist in meeting client expectations
- ACA / ACCA / CPA Professional Qualification.
- 2 years + PQE (Newly Qualified Accountant having completed a 3/3.5 year Training contract + a Minimum of 2 Yrs PQE) with Irish Practice experience essential.
- Knowledge of the Irish tax system and Audit experience
- Strong technical knowledge & skills of Accounting and Auditing standards (IAS, IFRS, Auditing Standards etc.).
- An excellent understanding of accounting software packages
- Strong work ethic
- Problem solver
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to take direction and work within team environment
- Strong communication, organisational and planning skills.
- Experience training and supervising junior team members.
- Pro-active, with the ability to work within budgets is key, as well as being able to prepare\assist with workflow management
- Strong analytical and technical ability and excellent attention to detail.
- Great team working skills and an ability to show flexibility when faced with new challenges.
Please send your CV’s [email protected] & queries can be made to 051-870224