Duties & Responsibilities:
The timely production / delivery to clients of assigned accounting and financial engagements in accordance with the quality assurance standards of the firm, ensuring that budgetary and timeline targets are met in conjunction with maintaining the firm’s standard of client care.
- Organising, planning, execution and completion of
- Management accounts
- and other assignments
- Completing all engagements in accordance with the firm’s agreed procedures.
- Capturing and reporting all information and KPI’s relevant for the purposes of the firm’s Key Performance Management.
- Communication with client and staff throughout the assignments in a clear manner to ensure the assignment is completed in the most efficient manner.
- Updating partner on hours inputted to client work on monthly basis & conducting comparison to budgeted hours
- Raising of any issues during any assignment that may lead to a budget overrun.
- Contributing to the creation and implementation of improved operational systems within the firm.
- Input to suggestions for additional billing opportunities within the allocated client portfolio.
- Ensuring that all client engagements are completed in advance of reporting deadlines, internal firm deadlines and client expectations.
- Training, mentoring and supervision of team members including reviewing of files and clear communication of required changes/updates to staff member
- Daily logon and use of workflow management tool to capture all live status of accounts each month
- Conduct any other duties or tasks associated with role
- Work with partner and team to ensure all KPI’s are met
- Ensure work is carried out in a professional and timely manner in line with company values in order to assist in meeting client expectations
- ACA / ACCA / CPA Newly Qualified. (at least 3.5 year’s experience)
- Strong technical knowledge & skills of Accounting and Auditing standards (IAS, IFRS, Auditing Standards etc.). An excellent understanding of accounting software packages is also required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience of directing and overseeing work of team members.
- Strong analytical and technical ability and excellent attention to detail.
- Pro-active, with the ability to work within budgets is key, as well as being able to prepare\assist with workflow management
- Great team working skills and an ability to show flexibility when faced with new challenges.
Please send your CV’s [email protected] & queries can be made to 051-870224