A Tipp bar has been listed as one of the country's top carvery spots by Ireland's Favourite Roast with Knorr.
Mulcahy’s Bar & Restaurant in Clonmel has been listed among the top fifteen carvery restaurants in Ireland and the top five in Munster.
The pub was previously nominated for the accolade in 2018.
The competition, run in association with Unilever Foods, aims to find "the most exceptional roast carvery dinners served across Ireland, as well as the chefs who craft them."
Establishments must serve a carvery at least five days a week in order to qualify.
See the shortlisted pubs and restaurants below:
- The Brogue Inn, Tralee, Kerry
- The Elm Tree, Glounthune, Cork
- Fitzgerald’s Woodlands House Hotel & Spa, Adare, Limerick
- Mulcahy’s Bar & Restaurant, Clonmel, Tipperary
- The Barn, Glanmire, Cork
- Silken Thomas, Kildare
- Eden House Gastrobar, Rathfarnham, Dublin
- The Bell Bar & Restaurant, Blanchardstown, Dublin
- Creggan Court Hotel, Athlone, Westmeath
- The Balreask Bar & Restaurant, Navan, Meath
- Athlone Springs Hotel, Athlone, Roscommon
- Galway Bay Hotel, Salthill, Galway
- Hodson Bay Hotel, Athlone, Roscommon
- The Trappers Inn, Castlegar, Galway
- Hester’s Golden Eagle Bar & Restaurant, Castlerea, Roscommon
Speaking on the announcement Jim Reeves, Customer Director at Unilever Food Solutions said: “We were delighted to see the level of entry to this year’s competition from right across the country.
"And, especially pleased to see a large number of first-time entrants. The commitment and pride that goes into preparing, cooking and serving excellent food to customers every day should be applauded and this competition goes some way to acknowledge those efforts.”