The Cooney Furlong Grain Co is an innovative and progressive company in the Agricultural Industry
committed to providing an excellent product and service to our customers. Our Agribusiness unit
operates through 4 strategically placed outlets in the Southeast.
Our core business is the assembly, drying and marketing of grain. An important part of this is the
supply of seed, fertiliser, and agrochemicals to our tillage customers. We provide high quality crop
agronomy and animal nutrition advisory service to all customers.
The Cooney Furlong Grain Co is now inviting applications for the role of Technical Sales Advisor
(Agri). This is a full-time permanent role to be based in Co. Wexford.
• The position has the responsibility of maintaining and developing sales with a list of key tillage & animal feed customers.
• Agronomy Advice and Sale of our product range in fertiliser, chemical, animal feed & other Agri products
• To ensure that cash is collected in line with targets and that debtor days are maintained at the level required.
• To develop and maintain key information on all customers.
• To execute campaigns and marketing plans in line with business needs.
• To work closely with several other functions but particularly with the branch network, Quality and Agronomy Team.
• B.Agr.Sc. or higher is an advantage but not essential
• A strong ability to build rapport with customers and understand their needs
• An ability to be resilient in a competitive market
• A good commercial acumen with a focus on selling product
• Proven ability in planning, time management and reaching deadlines
• A strong knowledge of the technical elements of Tillage and Agri operations
• A strong working knowledge of IT systems including Microsoft with the ability to learn other systems
• Full driver's licence
An attractive fixed annual salary with performance bonuses, company vehicle, laptop & mobile
An interesting and challenging sales role in the agricultural sector, with excellent field support along
with sales & technical skills development training including ongoing on & off the job training &
Attractive career path and possibilities of further development within a dynamically growing local
Applications & CV in confidence to [email protected]