About the job
Danone Specialised Nutrition
Danone is a large fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with market leading brands across four divisions: Essential Dairy and Plant Based Products, Waters, Specialised Nutrition and Medical Nutrition.
Specialised Nutrition offers nutritional solutions with the shared goal of improving the health and well-being of vulnerable individuals, from the first day of pregnancy into old age.
At Danone we are passionate in our commitment to sustainability with the belief in building a healthier future through food. Our eating and drinking choices have an impact on our own health, the health of our society and the health of our planet.
Danone recognises individual and collective contributions that drive business growth through a framework of reward and remuneration that is consistent with our HOPE values (Human, Openness, Proximity and Empowerment).
Quality Assurance Manager
The Quality Assurance Manager will implement all legal standards, all Danone Food Safety standards and any Customer Care requirements for our factory.
Fully supporting the iCare strategy roadmap the candidate, working with operating staff will lead development on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications while ensuring the monitoring of all operations that affect quality and reporting of quality issues.The candidate will also be required to act as a catalyst for change, promoting improvement in quality performance and provide day to day supervision, coaching and support for all Quality Assurance associated processes, procedures and personnel.
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications and working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems
- Monitor all operations that affect quality and devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues while assuring the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
- Implement Danone Food Safety standards, all legal standards and Customer requirements where required
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting, analysing quality data and accurate completion of daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports as required. Ensure that “First Time Right” is driven across the team.
- Provide the end-to-end support for Trials, Projects, Operations and Supply Chain as required
- Participate in monthly calls with sister sites to share Best Practices from Wexford Supply Point.
- Ensure full participation in the Danone Annual PDR / Development Conversations processes on sHaRe ensuring that all personnel requirements for mandatory and regulatory compliance training is completed on an annual basis
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the manager or his/her designees.
- Quality operational point of contact for all external and internal factory certifications and audits.
Education and Professional Experience
- Degree in related discipline such as Microbiology, Chemistry and/or General Science.
- Experience of working in a high volume, fast paced environment in FMCG, Manufacturing, or Pharmaceutical.
- Experience in problem solving
- Demonstrable People Management Skills & Experience
- Appetite for new technologies, curious and enthusiastic.
- Results orientated.
Ensuring an inclusive working culture that is accessible to all is important to us. We therefore support flexible ways of working wherever possible. Please let us know in your application if and how you would like to explore flexible working for this position.
Danone Nutricia Wexford is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To apply for this exciting position please go to: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2913957885/