Hartley People Wexford have an exciting opportunity for an experienced office administrator working for an Internationally renowned company in the beauty and skincare industry. Preferred candidates will have a Business related degree and a rounded knowledge of various business facets. Experience working with an ERP or CRM system would be a distinct advantage.
This role will be home based for the first 6 months which may be extended.
Who you are ?
- Previous experience in a similar role – customer service/business development/office admin
- Energetic and Self-motivated
- Experience in complaint resolution
- Flexible in their attitude to work i.e. someone who is willing to don different caps
- Ambitious and a hunger for more
- Pasion for beauty
- Pride in their work
- Bachelor’s degree in business related discipline
- Working knowledeg of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Previous experience with SAP (or similar ERP system)
- Experience in Online Customer support
Whats on offer ?
- Generous renumeration package
- Discounts and freebies on Company products
- Professional development with focus on internal promotion
- Great team and company culture
What to do next ?
Contact me in the strictest of confidence to discuss further.
If you do not possess all of these attributes or this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.