Home Instead Waterford have a number of Care Givers opportunities available, both full-time, part-time and weekend work available, with flexible hours and free training.
The most important thing they look for in a person is a kind and caring heart, someone who would like to help to enhance the lives of older people and their families.
- Full-time Carers: You already work in home care, nursing home care and have QQI training to support your experience
- Part-time Carers (experienced): You already work part-time in home care with older people in your community or perhaps you are or have been a family carer and would like to help more older people live happy lives at home
- Part-time Carers (non-experienced): You care about the older people in your community, you’d like to help them to live happy lives at home, on a schedule that fits your life and matches your availability; perhaps you’re a mum looking to get back into the workforce part time
Benefits of becoming a Home Instead Care Giver:
- Comeptitive pay - with higher rates at the weekend
- Free induction training and access to ongoing, subsidised QQI training
- Local benefit schemes to suit local CAREGiver needs nationwide
- Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle – days, nights or weekend work available
- 24-hour CAREGiver support
- Refer a friend schemes – they pay you when you successfully introduce a qualified colleague to Home Instead
How to Apply - Contact Home Instead by phone 051-333966 or by email [email protected]
Closing Dates - N/A
Social Links - https://www.facebook.com/homeinsteadwaterford/