Kilkenny Recreation & Sports Partnership wishes to recruit for the following position:
REGIONAL LSP COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER – KILKENNY
Covering Leinster and Ulster (Donegal, Cavan & Monaghan)
- This is a full-time fixed term contract for a period of 3 years.
- The salary for the position will be aligned to LA Grade 5
- Salary Scale commensurate with experience.
- The Regional LSP Communications Officer Kilkenny will work together along with the National LSP Communications
- Coordinator (hosted by Meath LSP), the Regional Communications Officer (hosted by Clare LSP) and the National LSP Communications Working Group to develop a national LSP Communications plan with a focus on key target groups underrepresented in sport.
- The post holder will report to the National LSP Communications Coordinator and the National LSP Communications Working Group on issues relating to the programme development and delivery, in line with LSP policy.
Closing Date_Thursday, 28 April, 2022
For job description, person specification and to apply for the post, please visit KRSP website on www.krsp.ie/vacancies
KRSP is an Equal Opportunities Employer
These posts are subject to Sport Ireland funding