Sales Administrator for OfficeMaster
OfficeMaster is looking for an experienced Sales Office Administrator. This role will include providing administrative support to the existing sales force and being a first point of contact for sales calls and customer enquiries. The ideal candidate must have an administrative background with a minimum of 1 year’s experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provision of Sales Support Services to Account Managers.
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries from customers and following up on same.
- Preparation of professional presentations and quotations.
- Sales order processing and tracking of orders.
- Maintaining and updating CRM Database.
- Purchasing function.
- Pro-active Telesales Calls.
Qualifications and Skills
- High organisational skills with the ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
- Excellent IT skills to include Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An administrative background with a minimum of 1 year’s experience.
- Must be detail orientated with a high level of accuracy.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply, please email your CV to [email protected]