Organization: Signode Packaging Ireland Ltd
Target & Purpose of the Position:
Responsible for the Maintenance and Installation of Plant, Machinery, Equipment, Fixtures & Fittings.
Content of position:
- Maintaining safety standards, safe systems, and safe places of work
- Reporting and correcting of unsafe acts & conditions.
- Maintenance of both electrical and mechanical functions of the Plant, internally and externally.
- Maintenance of all Machinery and equipment in the plant, including preventative maintenance programmes.
- Responsible for all maintenance work to plant fixtures and fittings
- Coordination of new installation projects, machinery, and equipment.
- Responsible for Tool Room, including layout, organisation, and inventory balance.
- Requisitioning of spare parts.
- Ability to prepare computerised stock reports on spare parts
- Accurate recording daily, weekly, monthly timesheets and breakdown reports, reasons for breakdown and action required and taken
- Adhering to Health & Safety procedures when carrying out maintenance work. Protective clothing and safety equipment to be worn at all times.
- Carryout any other duties as required including project work, ancillary work
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- SCADA and PLC and Drive experience is preferred
- Full electrical qualification
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments & changing priorities
- Organized with excellent attention to detail, following through on all assignments to completion
Email [email protected]