- Night porter shifts and evening bar shifts.
- To ensure that all needs/queries are promptly and satisfactorily dealt with efficiently and courteously.
- To ensure the cleanliness of the hotel are up standards throughout the night.
- To ensure the safety walks in and around the hotel are done.
- Bartending and serving guest.
- Managing reception during the night.
- To ensure that regular security and fire checks are carried out and recorded throughout the premises
- in accordance with fire/safety procedures. To ensure that all front of house areas are clean and tidy at
- all times, and that guests are greeted in a friendly and courteous manner, and that all luggage and
- personal belongings are handled with care Duties also include covering switchboard, the provision of
- A limited food and beverage services for resident guests when and where appropriate.
- To ensure meeting rooms are set up for the next day.
- To arrive for work on time dressed neatly in full clean uniform, well-groomed and presenting a professional appearance to our guests.
- To receive a full handover from Receptionist on duty,
- To ensure that security/fire checks of all public areas, back of house area, toilets, fire exits, and bedroom corridors are carried out at regular intervals and times noted in report book. Any irregularities/incidents etc. to be recorded in Handover book.
- To ensure that all exit doors from the Hotel are secured (be aware that fire exits must be openable from the inside and are not blocked).
- Check that back entrance is secure and locked and that all fridges are locked.
- To ensure guests are not disturbed by noise from other guests or staff and to take appropriate action where this occurs.
- To ensure that all materials and equipment are not left in a hazardous state.
- To ensure heating and lighting in all vacant bedrooms and function rooms are turned off.
- To assist with check in/out of guests during hours of duty and ensure their luggage is brought/collected quickly.
- To communicate the Hotel services to the guests.
- To carry out any Room Service orders required (to agreed standard).
- To ensure that any very early breakfasts are delivered to the guest on time and to standard.
- To provide limited drink service once bar staff are gone.
- Perform Night Audit if requested.
- If necessary, set up meeting rooms to agreed standard, checking that all equipment is correct and in working order.
- Complete full report of night shift events in diary and handover any problems/incidents to Receptionist
- The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list and you will be expected to comply with any reasonable requests or duties as directed by management.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please contact, Paul Neuman -Operations Manager on [email protected]